Wednesday, December 31, 2008

{New Years}
















So today I'm starting Project 365. I guess you are really supposed to start on a Sunday or Monday, but as long as I get 365 days in I don't think it matters. The Creating Keepsakes kit of the month is a 365 kit and I'm seriously considering one. Here is the link if you are interested :) http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/content/view/17561/
I really can't believe its New Years Eve already, it just seems like last month I was cranking up the air conditioner. When I was in elementary school I remember measuring my life by events, from as small as math to lunch time to as big as Christmas to Easter. It was more manageable to think of time as the big events I awaited. I'm glad I've grown out of that though, because life shouldn't be spent marking off days on a calendar. Those days should be lived and cherished. This year I'm making it my priority to really live.
Jonathan Swift has a quote that says "May you live all the days of your life."I love it. It's my motto this year, and every year after.
So friends, may you live every day this year. Don't count down the days until the next big event, make every day an event. Make every day an adventure.










No comments: