Sunday, January 18, 2009

{ Favorite Chick Flicks }

1. The Holiday- I like it because it reminds me that I'm a "leading lady" ;)
2. Ever After- Has one of the best movie quotes ever "And while Cinderella and her prince did live happily ever after, the point, gentleman, is that they lived."

3. The Princess Diaries 1 and 2-Displays inner beauty as what's important.



3. Where the Heart Is- The characters in this movie are so full of life :)



4. The Wedding Planner- I think I liked this one because it reminded me of an old fashioned romance.

My favorite (true) old fashioned chick flick is That Touch of Mink with Doris Day and Cary Grant. I LOVE this movie :)
My other favorites are...
Return to Me
Sweet Home Alabama
Runaway Bride
The Notebook
Pride and Prejudice
27 Dresses
You’ve Got Mail
Sabrina
While You Were Sleeping
The Family Man
A Walk in the Clouds
Far and Away
She’s The Man
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Serendipity

1 comment:

NEWLYWED said...

I like you picks! My personal favorite, I think, would have to be Sweet Home Alabama... followed closely by Pride & Prejudice and The Holiday. :)

ps. log into youtube and look up knitting, that's how i learned how to actually knit. i couldn't get anything done through books, lol.