Monday, January 19, 2009

{ VICTORY }

I finally finished up all my layouts for 2008 and I'm elated :) I spent the better part of the day organizing everything in my 3 ring scrapbook. I can put 12 x 12 and 8 x 11 layouts in it and its so nice to keep everything in one scrapbook. I got the idea to do this from the talented Ali Edwards :) I also purchased these photo sleeve pages that hold 6 photos on each side. They're 12 x 12 so they fit perfectly in my scrapbook. Here are a handful of my pages...




I used my 12 x 12 6 photo sleeves and added journaling blocks to make a layout. I added one of my 8 x 11 layouts into the mix as well.


More photo sleeves.



















I saw my neighbor wearing these cute boots and had to get a picture of them. She got them on sale for 3 dollars!

1 comment:

NEWLYWED said...

the pages are beautiful! i am so jealous of your talent!! you'll have to teach me all you know ;)