Sunday, February 1, 2009

{ Busy }

Meet Max, my Science Methods assignment. I'm supposed to carry him around for a week and do experiments with him to find out what he does. It turns out he's a GrowBeast and went from 3 inches to almost 12 when submerged in water over night.





This semester has been pretty good so far. :) New semesters offer a clean slate, and let me tell you, I'm all for a fresh begining. I've had ALOT of homework to do over the past couple weeks and that's why I haven't been blogging as much...I need the blogging world. :)
So here is an update. A very honest update.
I haven't been faithful to WW. At all. I'm ashamed.
I have worked out at the gym with my friend Shelley a few times.
I haven't lost a single pound. Again, ashamed.
I have been praying everyday, but haven't been faithful to completing my bible study.
I reallllly need to step it up. I've determined to make this a year when I get things accomplished. :)


1 comment:

Holly said...

Haha Max is pretty cool! What experiments have you done? :D