Sunday, February 8, 2009

{ Fun Times }

Last night Chris and I went to Shogun with his good friend Burny and his girlfriend Kayla. Kayla and I have a couple of classes together and have also became friends, which is nice. :) We've tried to double date with other couples before but one of us would never hit it off with the friend's significant other. Not this time, I think we all make a pretty good group. Shogun was sooooo good. I got the shrimp and chicken. Yum. We had to wait a while to get seated, but it was totally worth the wait. We then went to Burny's house to play the Wii. Let me admit to you now that I'm TERRIBLE. It was still fun though. ;)

This picture makes me laugh. :)

Displaying my wii remote.


Waiting for our food.














1 comment:

Holly said...

Looks like you had a great time. :D